– In order to request a full refund, cancellations must be received at least 24 hours PRIOR to your scheduled pick-up time. Any cancellation WITHIN 24 hours of the pick will have a FEE applied. (Reservations less than $50, will have a $15 cancellation fee) (Reservations over $50, will have $30 cancellation fee).
• Luggage/s – Two pieces of small-mid size luggage, plus 1 carry-on items, are permitted per fare-paying passenger. Additional pieces, extra heavy or bulky items are subject to refusal or a $8-12 per item excess baggage charge.
• Lost Items – Passengers are responsible for their personal possessions. We try our best to return items left in the vehicles to their owners, but we assume no liability for lost, stolen, damaged or misplaced items. Any charges incurred in returning a left-behind item to its owner must be paid by the owner.
• Children/Adult – Florida law requires children aged 5 and under to be secured properly in a crash-tested, federally approved child restraint device/car seat. Please arrange accordingly. Our vehicles are equipped with seat belts for each passenger, please use them.
• Liability Limitations– 24 HRS TAXI will not be responsible for delays caused by road, weather or traffic conditions, mechanical failure, or any other conditions beyond our control. Any expenses arising because of delayed departure or arrival times, including missed flights or travel connections, are the sole responsibility of the passenger. Any flight delayed over 1.5 hour of scheduled pick-up time with 24 HRS TAXI, may be subject to an extra FEE.
• Disruptive/Unruly Passengers – In order for 24 HRS TAXI INC to maintain a comfortable & safe driving environment, our drivers have the right to de-board or deny any person who, in the driver’s judgment, is unruly or disruptive. Subject to no refund. Appointments – We recommend making appointments ahead of time for any bookings, especially for those between 10pm-6am. For appointments, payment may be collected Upfront.
• Last Minute Appointments- Airport/ medical appointments made withing less than 2 hours of scheduled pick-up time are considered last minute appointments, therefore, we recommend giving us a call to see if we have any openings for you. Keep in Mind, we provide services to and from Sanford, Florida (and nearby areas). Upfront payment may be collected if going to or coming from outside area.
To schedule a pickup or drop-off with 24 HRS Taxi,
(English) : 321-318-6417
(Spanish) : 407-951-9007